#parks and recreation #leslie knope #amy poehler #nbc #tv characters
You laugh at me because I am different. I laugh at you because you are all the same.
Blogs I bookmark and check frequently:
1. collegefashion.net—This site has so many tips, usually geared towards college girls but can be good for outfit ideas, discount/sale updates, and other funny stuff.
2. fashiontoast.com—This site is run by a girl named Rumi. Her boyfriend (maybe fiance or husband…) takes photos of her and she has gorgeous outfits. This blog is mostly for looking, because pretty much everything she has is designer and expensive. But still, I love looking at her outfit ideas and such!
3. fashionologie.com—This site is so awesome. It has lots of updates on celebrity and designer fashion, so it is also more of a look and enjoy site. But if you are into checking out the high-end collections, you will find them easily.
4. thesatorialist.com—A girl runs this blog who goes around to a variety of cities and takes photos of all kinds of people who she is intrigued by…old people, young people, every color of people, gorgeous people, weird people, all of them! It is so fun to look at.
5. laurenconrad.com—One of the only celebrity sites I follow regularly. Lauren Conrad is just a doll, has great sense of style and beauty, has a fun blog. She has fashion advice as well as hair stuff, workout stuff, health stuff, and gift ideas. A great blog.
6. trashtocouture.com—A do-it-yourself encyclopedia. Ideas suggested are simple and fun for the crafty creatures out there. It’s also good for ideas of reusing clothes you think you are done with.
7. http://honestlywtf.com/category/diy/?browseby=tile—This is a big blog but I usually just look at the do-it-yourself category. Some of the crafts are based on recreating high-end looks for less, which is always good.
8. makeitandfakeit.com—Mostly a do-it-yourself site for jewelery. These are a bit on the complicated side, but worth it if you have the time because they are all great.
9. refinery29.com—Amazing blog. This is the one that photographed me for the street style of Chicago section! Wootwoot! It has all kinds of delightful things, including: street style from a variety of cities, high-end fashion trends, updates on collaborations, budget buy ideas, etc.
Hope this helps all you bloggin beauties out there, especially my cousins :)@1 year ago with 2 notes
I think I would like to be a foster parent when I am older. If I am making enough money and have room for a girl/boy/baby, I think I really want to do that.@1 year ago